Briggs and Riley
@Work Large Cargo Backpack - BlackBriggs and Riley
(You save )
|US||19 in||15 in||8 in||3.2 lbs|
|EU||48.5 cm||38 cm||20.5 cm||1.4 kg|
Above dimensions with wheels and handle.
- Three section design:organizer, main compartment and laptop compartment
- Fabric lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- RFID blocking pocketwith two hidden credit card slip pockets protects personal data from digital pickpockets; also holds a wallet, passport, etc.
- Three elastic slip pockets with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like cords and USB drives
- Two slip pockets to store additional business peripherals
- Top cargo pocket on front panelfor additional travel accessories and two elastic pen loops that accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates large and bulky or odd-shaped items, like shoes or a change of clothes
- Full-length slip pocket in main compartment for storing letter or legal-sized folders and file
- Two elastic bloused pocket in main compartment for storing cables and chargers
- Laptop compartment with integrated padded laptop sleeveprotects most 17" computers. Laptop pocket measures 11.75" x 17.75" x 1.25"
- Padded tablet slip pocket in laptop compartmentfits most tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- 1600D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Monogrammable leather nameplate on front panel to customize your brief with your initials
- Deep zip pocket on front panelfor easy access to extra items, such as sunglasses or a phone
- Durable genuine top-grain leather carry handles for convenient, comfortable carrying
- Self-repairing YKK RC zippersfor smooth zipper action
- Knurled zipper pulls and luxurious, top-grain leather touchpointsoffer a unique feel and modern aesthetic
- Laptop compartment features dual zipper pulls that can be used with a cable lock to protect contents
- Gusseted side u-zip pocket with elastic band to help secure a water bottle
- Sleek, removable hanging leather ID tag with snap window closure conceals personal information
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort
- b>Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool, while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Slip-through back panelallows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces
- Bottom corner guards protect bag from wear and abrasion
SIMPLE AS THAT GUARANTEE Manufacturer's warranty covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Manufacturer's warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/ or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you claim with the carrier before leaving the airport.If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part of color identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace a damaged parts with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, manufacturer will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge. You also have the option to take the repair in to your own hands. Take advantage of our self-repair kits. You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. They are located throughout the world. No repair number is needed. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to discuss the details of your repair.