Briggs and Riley
Baseline Domestic Carry-On Upright Garment Bag (2 wheel) - BlackBriggs and Riley
(You save )
|US||22 in.||14 in.||9 in.||9 lbs|
|EU||56 cm||35.5 cm||23 cm||4.0 kg|
Above dimensions with wheels and handle.
- Flat packing section features elastic accessory pockets and garment-securing panels
- Mesh corner pockets for odd-shaped items
- Removable zip-in extender panel keeps longer garments neat
- Two section design: (a) large duffle and (b) hanging garments
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- HideAway ™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Low profile side and bottom carry handles
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru ™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
SIMPLE AS THAT GUARANTEE Manufacturer's warranty covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Manufacturer's warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/ or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you claim with the carrier before leaving the airport.If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part of color identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace a damaged parts with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, manufacturer will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge. You also have the option to take the repair in to your own hands. Take advantage of our self-repair kits. You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. They are located throughout the world. No repair number is needed. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to discuss the details of your repair.